A while back, I got tired of wrestling with PostgreSQL. Maybe someday, when the module support is better, I'll go back to it. But, after dedicating an evening to working out the kinks and peculiarities, I managed to hack a solution that got the work I'd done so far out of PostreSQL and into a MySQL database.

I've also been doing a lot of work on the theme. It was a couple of weeks ago, after doing the extensive modifications that resulted in the spiffy menu to the left, that I looked at the theme and realize that I no longer saw a hacked up version of the Bluebreeze theme (which, in all fairness, it is). It was starting to look like something new and spiffy. And I kinda like that.